Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Aubrey O'Day Celebrity Apprentice Cast Video

Anyone who has ever said anything about Aubrey O'Day's intelligence really should think again. Sure, she may have had ditzy moments on her show, All About Aubrey, but that show was more about her having fun. Her stint on Celebrity Apprentice will be a much more serious matter, and going off this casting interview, I'd say that she has a good chance.




Aubrey's charity is geared towards the prevention of bullying in schools, specifically towards homosexual and transgendered teens. This makes me respect O'Day so much more than I had before. She is making herself into a three-dimensional human being rather than a cut-out pop singer.

As a special bonus, another Celeb App. contestant that I am a huge fan of had quite a funny and touching interview. George Takei is probably one of the most amazing actors of all time. This Space Asian (Spasian?) is also one of my top pics for the new season.




I haven't yet decided if I will be following the show for Taking Over The Universe yet. Is this blog big enough for two reality shows? I'll have to ask around and figure it out. Better yet, let me know what you think below. Don't forget, Ru Paul's Drag Race starts January 30, and the episode by episode reviews will begin again!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should follow both. It would reach a broader audience as more people watch The Apprentice than Drag Race. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Aubrey is one of the most egotistical, creepy looking people I have seen on CP. She needs to shut up......and get a new hairdo.....

    ReplyDelete