Monday, January 23, 2012

Adam Lambert Reveals Album Cover

It's here. Glamberts have been buzzing about it, and the word is quickly getting out that the cover for Adam Lambert's new album "Trespassing" has been leaked to the interwebs. Why don't we have a looksee.


It's not another wild goose chase. This time, it's the real deal. I've got mixed feelings about this cover. On one hand, he looks amazing and gorgeous as can be expected. I really like the intense look of the cover, but I can't help but think I've seen this before. The font, the visual effects, and even the highway theme have all be done before, and it gives me an uneasy felling about the whole thing.

Regardless of the question of originality, it looks stunning, and is a good sign of what this album is shaping up to be. With only one track from the album released, fans are grasping at anything they can get for now, and this is exactly what we need to keep our interests while the album gets it's final touches for it's March 20 release date.

1 comment:

  1. Hngh, come to me, Adam~ he is so sexy, excuse me while I faint ♥

    ReplyDelete