Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hyper Crush "Night Wave" Preview

I am confident that Hyper Crush is one of the greatest bands of all time. They have just the right amount of cockiness and attitude to back up their sick music, as well as having one of the hottest chicks ever as their lead singer (Ok, so they are all attractive in their own way). "Night Wave" is going to be their first album out in a long time. They recently announced a release date, and now they've brought us a video with a whole lot more info.



(Warning: Lots of cursing)

Hyper Crush are calling their fans to go out and buy the album. They have given out a lot of free tracks in the past (I remember getting "Maniac" for free from their site when it first came out) and now they are asking for everyone who has supported them to spend just eight dollars on iTunes and preorder it. This video offers some enticing tidbits for you to pre-order it, too.

First up, they sample random bits of songs. Only a couple of the songs have identifiable lyrics to them ("Chrome Pipes" "Cheap Thrills" and "Bad Boyz" are the only ones I could make out). The songs were lower quality because it was being played on their computer and recorded by an external camera, so no HQ previews yet, but what was heard was impressive. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I heard some dubstep in there. I'm going to try and not be scared by that.

If you do preorder the album on iTunes and send the band a picture of your receipt, they will send you a physical copy of the album. I, for one, am taking them up on this offer. I love holding a disk in my hands as opposed to the new digital age, so any time I can swipe up a physical copy of anything I'm digging, I go for it.

The last small tidbit in the video was a few shots of what the video is going to look like for "Werk Me". For not being on a major label, their video is going to be totally amazing. I mean did you see Holly's ass? Ok, I think I might be turning straight. I've heard of pop music making someone feel gayer, but straighter? This is all too new for me. I need to take a break before I loose my mind.

Preorder "Night Wave" on iTunes. If you do, they'll send you a physical copy. No joke.February 7. 2012. Done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment