Thursday, January 5, 2012

Helping XELLE Fund "Hologram"

It's rare that I get preachy on my blog (hah!) but I really have to lay it on you, guys. If I can spare the money, so can you. XELLE is one of the hottest rising groups in pop music, and they are promising us a spectacular video for their newest single "Hologram". There's just one little problem: They need a little more money... Well if you consider 6K a little, then yeah.


Ok, so the entire six thousand isn't on your shoulders (and actually, nearly half of that has already been donated), but even a little goes a long way, plus you will be rewarded for your efforts. They are offering prizes to people who contribute even a little. Thank You's range anywhere from a mention on the site, to credits in the video, and for the extreme donators, an appearance on screen in the video itself.

The girls have continued to hint at what the video will be like, but they won't even give me the details! They keep saying that it is going to use an untapped medium, as well as have a story and a few cameos sprinkled in. I, for one, and extremely pumped about this video. They have said they hope to get it out by March. That leaves them a small window of time to get this thing done, and if I know my girls, they're gonna get it done and get it done right.

What's even better is anyone who donates $20 (That's less than I spend a month on iTunes. Is there rehab for that?) will get a special bonus video for another XELLE song before anybody else. You get the joy of knowing you were part of something huge and get rewarded for it with even more music. Where is the negative to that?

I guess I'm done begging for now. I feel very passionate about these girls and their talent. You can donate any amount of money to their RocketHub account.

No comments:

Post a Comment