Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Video! It's Madness! It's Video Madness Now!

I am not sure where to begin this one. There are four, count 'em, four artists all working their butts off on new outstanding music videos. How do I know they are outstanding? Well, honestly I don't right now, but I have faith in them! Be warned though, I'm gonna zip through a lot of topics real quick like! Try and keep up.

First up, coming as a bit of a surprise so soon, is the beautiful Pandora Boxx. By now, you probably know about her debut single coming out, right? Oh, I haven't blogged about it enough yet? Well, please allow me to plug her once more. Pandora's debut single "Cooter" is coming out September 27. (That's less than two weeks away!) What I didn't realize at the time of my last cooterpost was that she was planning to put out a music video for it as well. No word yet on what all will happen in the video. I am hoping to see a lot of familiar faces as cameos and hilarity abound. The video will drop the week after the single hits iTunes, according to Ms. Boxx herself. Hopefully by then I can squeeze more juicy bits out of her. Pun intended.

I can't get over those shoes!
Next up, Aqua has already shot their video for "Playmate To Jesus." They posted a few pictures and a short goofy clip of the band being interrupted while filming on their official Facebook page. The look of this video is definitely in the same dark vein as "My Mamma Said." I'm not sure how well that will translate, seeing as the song has a very positive and uplifting message. Only time will tell. No word yet on a video for "Like A Robot", but according to the group, the single will get a true "club release" soon, so maybe that is when we will see a video surface.

A recent discovery of mine, John Boy Cool, is now working on a video for my favorite track off his debut EP. The song is called "Go To Sleep" and the song is anything but sleepy. The very upbeat song is all about going to sleep while still way too drunk for your own good. You can expect the video for this one to be amazing. Be sure and check out the song to get your own feel for it on SoundCloud.

Last, but certainly not least, my galpal Sahara Davenport is working on the video for her followup single "Go Off!" I know this video will be amazing. I mean have you seen Pump With Me? I know with this glamorous lady we can expect some amazing dancing, hot boys, and her boo, fellow Drag Race dive Manila Luzon. Being such a fabulously nice diva, she tweeted me about the project stating "Me and my team are very busy prepping at this point. I go into rehearsals next week and can't wait to shoot." If you want more info, you'll just have to check out my exclusive interview with her!

Just as a quick update on a related note, pop group Young London (Who I also have had an awesome interview with) still haven't posted their new video yet. After some investigation on Twitter, it seems that the group themselves are a bit confused as to why it's not up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment