Monday, September 26, 2011

Manila Luzon's Debut Gets A Name!

That's right. You probably didn't hear it here first, but Imma post on it anyway. Manila Luzon (My choice for Drag U MVP) is working on a single. For a long time she has been posting about it on Twitter, about being in the studio and using autotune (no hate, baby). While I haven't been able to find out a whole lot, she has announced the name and released a very small clip.



The track is called "Hot Couture" and is still slated as "coming soon" -- a phrase that has always been the bane of my existence. Anyway, there isn't a whole lot known about the song yet. I, myself, am damn excited to hear this. While she didn't stun anyone in the singing challenge on RuPaul's Drag Race, we all know from other singing drag divas that this means nothing. Blame it on the editing.

We may not know what to expect from her singing debut, but with a title like that, you know it's gonna be hot. I'm hoping for a dance track, myself, as I hear Ms. Luzon was once a club queen. Here's to hoping she went back to her roots and gave us something to dance to!

If you wanna hear more, fan her on FaceBook and tell her we need more Hot Couture in our lives! The video also comes in a beautiful shade of yellow, but I'm a pink man, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment