Monday, July 11, 2011

Song of the Week - Rain Over Me

So this week, sadly to say, no really good or stand out singles came out. I guess holidays like the Fourth of July don't really scream "new music please" as much as, say, Christmas. But alas, I went back a few weeks into the archives and brought out a song that narrowly missed it's chance to be single of the week a while back.


This song has been growing on me -- a lot as of late. It reminds me a lot of a Eurovision entry. If you took out the rap portion it would probably win, too. I have to confess, I love Pitbull. I don't want to, per say, but I just do. His voice is amazing, he can flow, and his Spanglish approach to rap keeps things interesting enough for me. Sometimes I wish his singles weren't always featuring twelve people, but sometimes that can be fun.

As for Marc Anthony, I hadn't heard of him until now. Apparently he is an actor? Who owns part of the Miami Dolphins? Who cares? Anyway, you can preview and buy the song here.

1 comment:

  1. whats the eurovision song your thinking of? i cant remember the name??

    ReplyDelete