Monday, June 6, 2011

Song of the Week - Brand New Bitch

Updated it a little early today, but when you can't sleep, I guess there's no other option. Today we have another up-and-coming artist who is making a jab at the pop world. I discovered this diva while poking my nose around iTunes and I had to buy it.



All I can really tell you about her is what I learned looking at Wiki so check that out if you are curious. The song is a nice twist to the break up song. Instead of her talking about how terrible her man was, she's just going on to saying that she is totally awesome now and a completely new person. It is a very Ke$ha approach to love, and as my good friends all know, I'm a Ke$ha whore.

The song as a whole is very catchy and addicting. I have no idea why this isn't blowing up the radio right now... Then again I can't even remember the last time I've listened to the radio. With a sick and solid dance beat, I've fallen in love with this one. It couldn't have come at a better time, either, as I myself am a Brand New Bitch myself. Check out the song and get it here. For 99cents it can't be beat!

1 comment:

  1. To be completely honest, I am disappointed in Anjulie. I fell in love with her music when I first heard Boom and then I bought the album and loved it. She sold out on this, while catchy, makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete