Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Video of the Week - Super Bass (Plus Bonus)

Sorry it took so long to post this, and due to my awkward blog posting mechanics it will probably say this was posted on Wednesday, but LET IT BE KNOWN that it is indeed Tuesday which still makes it video day... which will be moved to Sunday next week due to the newest installment: Drag U Tuesdays. Anyway, on to the video!




Yeah. I know. It's my guilty pleasure. This song is one of those earworm songs that just won't die. It was a strong candidate for song of the week, but when I saw the video I knew it belonged here. I can't help but think of her as Neapolitan Icecream in this video. I mean she's got vanilla and strawberry hair and she's the chocolate, right? Is that racist? Nah. Towards the end it starts to get a distinct Colette Carr vibe to it with the black light lipstick and whatnot. I kinda wanna make my own video with Nicki grinding to "Back It Up"?

Just to make sure you guys know Im suuuper super sorry for almost forgetting the Video of the Week, I leave you with this gem that I discovered via Pandora Boxx's twitter:




Edit: Blog totally says it was posted Tuesday. I'm awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody go to Youtube. Beyonce and Nicky are on a remix together on her lead single Run the World Girls. Its produced by this guy name Fyuchur. Its Hot!! Both of their fans love it

    ReplyDelete