Thursday, January 8, 2015

Brandon Hilton Is Officially Back With New Single "Wavelength"

It's been quite some time since Brandon Hilton released music for his rather large fan base. It seems as if he has been working on a lot of new music, but couldn't quite pick a good "comeback" song after being absent from the music scene for a couple of years. Then he found it. "Wavelength" is the best possible track he could have chosen to get back in with. "Wavelength" is Brandon Hilton.
Officially

Back when I first met Brandon, he was putting all of his energy into his single "Frozen". He had been at the music game for a while, but his vocals were still a bit shaky and he didn't seem to be going full force. But every time someone gives him a critique or something constructive to add to his music, his next single has all of those thoughts and more. Now, with his latest single, which is his first full on release since "Dance Til I Die" two years ago, he sounds fully confident in every way.

"Wavelength" is the culmination of years of hard work. He oversees every little detail of his works and make sure they are perfect before he sends them out into the world, and any flaws I could find in this single would simply be me nit-picking. That's because it's got a great beat, flawless lyrics, and strong vocals.

As of now the track doesn't have a music video in production, but I can say that it's not totally out of the picture. Being that he is a completely independent artist, things like music videos aren't cheap, but I know he's working on securing a way to get a video for this out there. It will be his first official video since "Frozen", and I know he is determined enough to do it.  Also, he has announced that he is putting together a Spring/Summer tour for 2015, and if you go to his official Facebook page, you can request your city to be considered.

I have been able to watch Brandon grow over the years, and even though I wasn't there from his glory days as Myspace Royalty, I definitely have seen him become more focused and determined as far as his music goes. With the dedicated fan base that he has, I can see "Wavelength" easily becoming another big hit for him, and maybe even usher in a new Brandon Hilton album that we have been so desperately seeking.

For now, you can grab the song on iTunes. Trust me, it's gonna make you want to dance!

Update:
I have just been informed that you can listen to the full song right now on SoundCloud. Get the full effect of this hot dance track below!

No comments:

Post a Comment