Saturday, January 10, 2015

Fifth Harmony Reveals Track List For "Reflection"

I. Couldn't. Be. Any. More. Excited. Rightnow. Oh my GOD! I have been a secret (?) Fifth Harmony mega fan since practically forever, and the wait for a full album from them has been agonizingly long. They finally broke the Billboard charts, and now they are ready to drop their album. And it's about time seeing as it got pushed back over and over. Anyway, look at this picture!


To this day I see it as a national tragedy that we got this hideous cover instead of the original album cover they had chosen. They say that their fans demanded it, but honestly on Twitter I just saw them reveal it, not get that many RTs or whatever, and immediately change it.

Oh well.

Anyway, here's the track listing in all of it's glory.

01. Top Down
02. BO$$
03. Sledgehammer
04. Worth It
05. This Is How I Roll
06. Everlasting Love
07. Like Mariah
08. Them Girls Be Like
09. Reflection
10. Suga Mama
11. We Know
12. Going Nowhere (Deluxe)
13. Body Rock (Deluxe)
14. Brave, Honest, Beautiful

I am so excited to hear some of these. "Like Mariah" sounds like an instant classic, and "This Is How I Roll" has a lot of promise with it as well. We have, however, heard a few of these songs we have heard due to them being performed on their recent tours, most notably "Reflection" which has had a pirated video floating around YouTube (and no, I won't like to it. I'm not about that life). They also released a promotional single for people who preordered the track on iTunes, "Them Girls Be Like."

This only makes me more excited for this release. With two strong singles under their belt already and more than likely another single to come, this album is going to dominate the first half of 2015.

If they release it in the first half.

The new new release date for it is February 3, 2015. Let's pray this one is for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment