Friday, January 9, 2015

Celebrity Big Brother UK Is About To Get Read -- Michelle Visage Joins The Cast

I've had a love-hate relationship with Michelle Visage. I don't mean I love her or she hates me (I'm pretty sure she has no idea who I am) but I mean sometimes I will be living for her, and other times I can't stand her. She's opinionated, unfazed by critiques, and completely friggen' brilliant. Today is one of those "love" days I mentioned earlier because Michelle Visage is extending her craziness to another reality TV show -- Celebrity Big Brother UK.





Now this is a side of Michelle we don't often get to see. On the show, she is mostly just the "snarky judge", often times only seen in the runway portions of the show. Occasionally we got to see her traverse the workroom floors, but this is going to be a whole new level of seeing what she is all about. In the above interview she comes off as a very educated person both in general knowledge and in the British peoples.

What I'm trying to say is she really has a chance of winning this.

On Logo's sista website NewNowNext, they quoted Visage as saying “I’m here to represent the queens, the gays, the freaks, the misfits, so I’m gonna go all out everyday. Come on! More than anybody else in the world, absolutely they will [support me.] They are my lifeline, they are my blood, they run through my veins.”

 Well I support you, gurl. Even though I can't really vote because it's in another country but YOU GO! I hope you beat out a certain other undesirable contestant! No names though.

No comments:

Post a Comment