Monday, January 5, 2015

Update: Liz Primo's New Single Up On iTunes + Remixes For Preorder

It was barely a week ago when I informed you of Liz Primo's new single "Like A Star" being previewable on YouTube for some of the remixes, and later that week she went ahead and granted this man's wish. The single's normal version is up on iTunes, and the remixes won't be far behind.


This song is everything that Liz has promised us. She may not have a huge following, but she really should. The song is much more electronic than I had expected it to be. Although electronic music isn't anything new for Ms. Primo, this song really feels more in line with the current state of EDM, and feels much more like a balance of her old style with the newer more melodic songs such as "Blown Away (Original)" and "You Don't Even Know".

I know I've said it before, but this is my new favorite Liz Primo track. I've never had an artist truly captivate me with every track they've released, and grow into a greater artist with each release without getting caught up in a "bad single" or track that slows their progress. I guess this is the benefit of living in the age of single songs over albums. We get more solid and polished tracks as opposed to a really good song surrounded by some sloppy ones.

On iTunes currently you can pre-order the massive remix album and get the original version of the track for free. Unfortunately at this time iTunes won't let you preview any of the remix tracks, but with the short clips that I have heard, I have no qualms with pre-ordering it anyway. The album contains twelve remixes from six different producers, including some extended and instrumental tracks. The full album goes live later this month, January 20th.

Be sure an pre-order the album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment