Wednesday, November 7, 2012

RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race Recap - Queens Behaving Badly

I may be a day late, but at least I still got it in. It's been a long week, and Drag Race was exactly what I needed to calm my nerves -- well at least until the end of it. No spoilers up here, though. You'll have to click the link for the full article to see who went home, and just how insanely pissed I got because of it!


They all start out by saying positive things about the last weeks sent home team, Brown Flowers. That's a first. Usually all they do is trash talk those who got sent home. How... quaint.

Now for the mini challenge:

"There's a camera involved? No!"

They have to take sexy pics of themselves looking as butchy as possible.  Let's just say that none of them knows how to be a boy... Except maybe Yara. She actually looked like a guy. Yarlexis won the mini challenge. They win underwear?

The main challenge has them loose on the streets of Hollywood pulling pranks on normal people. One will be on the street, the other will be telling them via earpiece what to do.

In the work room, we have an awkward bit with Raven bossing Juju around. I mean the two of them both did very poorly last episode (and should have been in the bottom as opposed to Latrila), but  I think they got the hint. Speaking of Latrila, anyone else tear up a bit when seeing that poster of Manila and Sahara together during their workroom segment?

The main challenge was awkward. "Ask them if you can throw grapes into their mouth!" Juju is one weird girl. They have got to be in West Hollywood, because nowhere else can you act so nonchalantly to a drag queen trying to hit up people for dancing on the street. Rujubee didn't do well. Hmph.

I think Manila did so well because EVERYONE LOVES HER! I would have done anything that bitch asked me. Latrice on the other hand scared everyone. I wonder why.

Yara and Alexis are next. This is going to be a hot mess, I can tell. Neither of them are that great at English, and Yara can be awkward. She practically attacked a couple of people. Yara only got one task completed. If not for Alexis, they would have done worse than Juju. Seriously.

Shad is next. Shannel looked like a hot mess. She was pushy, but she hot the cute boy to eat from his hand. That's a plus? Let's just say that Shannel is annoying when she's hyper. "Smack me with this!" "Why?" "Because I want it!" Chad had this awkward dance she did on the street. Shad was a mess, but they did a good job.

Oh thank God the runway is here finally. Let's see what the hell is in store this week. Lets see some bad girl chic!

Rujubee - Raven looks amazing with those doll lips! I love the anime twist. Juju didn't impress as much, but I love that tutu.

Shad - Chad looked like a punk rocker, and Shannel looked like a goth showgirl. Much love for this look.

Yarlexis - All I can say is DAT HAIR! It's like the hair challenge from season three all over again.

Latrila - They both look stunning! Latrice has hair for days and Manila has the most dark chic look with legs that make even the gayest of them all quiver.

Turns out that Shad won with the most points, which was really no surprise. They both scored a lot of point, as opposed to all the other teams wherein one scored all the points while the other wasted time.

Did Alexis just make a fat joke? Latrice retaliates with a racist joke. THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? Can we just get to the elimination?

This week the bottom two are Latrila and Rujubee. As much as I wanted Rujubee gone, they stuck it out yet again, sending my dearest Manila home. The only hope I have clinging left to the show is Shad, who better make it all the way. I'd like to see more of Yarlexis, but something tells me they are the next to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment