Sunday, November 18, 2012

And The Rest Of The Drag Race Season Five Cast

I waited another day just so I didn't clog up the blog with posts about the show one after another. Either that or I'm really lazy, just take which ever excuse you like the best. For your entertainment I've compiled a list of the queens. Without Logo announcing their names, only revealing pictures, the job became a bit harder than I expected for it to. Unfortunately one of the queens (#7) I couldn't match a name for. If you know who it is, please let me know and I'll update ASAP.

Here they are:

Alyssa Edwards   


Vivienne Pinay

Jinkx

Penny Tration

Alaska [Thunderfuck]

Monica Beverly Hillz

Ivy Winters

Coco Montrese

There you have it. Let me know if I misspelled or mis-named a queen. Social media isn't always the most reliable. And no, I'm not picking my top dog until I see an episode or two... or maybe until I see the promo they are posting tomorrow. Anyway, these fishy ladies better werk if they want to make their way into my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment