Wednesday, November 14, 2012

RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race Recap - All Star Girl Groups

Ugh. Manila is gone. Why am I even watching this show any more? I guess I love me some Chad and the shade from Yarlexis can be fun, but the real reason I came back into this game was to see Manila get the crown she deserves. Oh well. We must continue on, regardless of who goes home.


Alexis is such a shady bitch! She starts out the episode by saying that she'll only miss Latrice. And then Yara jumps on Shannel, bitching about Chad being better than her. All of this shade is said with a smile and a laugh, making it shadier than ever. SHADE!

Ru walks in the work room and makes some obvious references to cheer leading, revealing that they have to open the library and read the other contestants in a highschool cheer.

Reading is always the best, but being that this is All Stars and sub-par to the original series in every way, the reading was pretty flat this time, too. Yarlexis got a couple laughs out of me.

"Knock Knock"
"Who's There?"
"Shannel"
"Who?"

Is it sad that Yarlexis was my favorite? The others just went flat completely. I guess that's why they won.

Ru then reveals that they have to create girl groups. They have to come up with a distinct look, a cool name, and choreography for a lip sync (thank jesus they aren't singing again) performance on stage. Oh and there's one more thing. Each team gets a musical star on their team too.

Yarlexis gets Kelly Osbourne. Hell yeah I love her.
Ruju Gets Kady Z.
Shad gets Jillian Hervey.

Can we just talk for a moment about how hot Kelly Osbourne is these days? I mean she has come a loooong way since her reality TV days, and her hair is stunning. This is her second time popping up on Drag Race, and I have to say she is probably my second favorite guest right behind Rose McGowan.

Ru asks Jillian if they are bossing her around, and Chad interrupts saying that Shannel is bossy. As if the whole world didn't already know this. I have to say that I love the passive aggressive statements. LOVE!

All I got from Yarlexis is that Kelly Osbourne wants to be a boy. That would make the world a more beautiful plays.

Team Rujubee looks a hot mess this time around.

Wait did Alexis just insinuate that you have to be gay to be bullied? Wow.Can we just get to the performances? Jesus.

Shad "Savage Sisters" - Their look was actually very good looking, but the song sounded a bit off. I guess they did some special vocals for it. Their choreography was really cute with the chains, and they obviously were very lucky to have Jillian on their team. She was a center stage most of the time, keeping the best dancer in focus.

Yarlexis "Fanny Shosha" - They looked like straight up Jem and the Holograms. They were the cutest, mostly because of Kelly, but hey, Alexis looked good too. I am getting tired of Yara serving up the same look over and over and over and over, though.

Rujubee "V3" - This group was the weakest of the three, with next to no choreography, and they didn't even look like they belonged together. Least favorite of the night.

Yes, I did laugh when Santino read Raven like a book. Yes, I loved it.

As it turns out, Shad is the safe team, leaving Rujubee and Yarlexis in the bottom. The lip sync comes down to Raven VS Alexis. As much as I hate to say it, during the lip sync, Raven had the sexy factor down, which is what the essence of the Pussycat Dolls was. Yara notices this and smacks that bitch out of the running and pulls out the sexy. Raven does her signature stripping, which actually made her look worse, because her undies weren't even fun. Hmph.

As much as I want Rujubee to split, they nailed it. They sent Alexis and Yara home, proving that this show only serves to piss me off and send my favorites of the episode home every time. Let's just hope next week Manila comes back and sweeps the floor with these bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment