Friday, November 16, 2012

Moses Releases Sexy Follow-Up Single "I Always Say Goodbye"

Finally Moses is back. His debut album may have been pushed back, but with yet another amazing single up to the plate, I think that can easily be forgiven. This time around, he's released another top notch video that once again puts other indie videos to shame. Check out Moses's "I Always Say Goodbye".



 This video may not be as dark and brooding as "I'm Your Man" the video still fares well, and shows us a different face for Moses than the initial introduction. This time around we get to see him in the light in all his beauty, as well as see him get a pretty wet (giggity). Unfortunately he gets pretty up and close with a lady friend, discouraging our more homo-erotic tendencies here at TOTU.

Once again proving that Moses is one of the most addictive up-and-coming musical talents from New England, his video already is nearing 450,000 views in just two months. I guess that means he isn't a one-viral-hit-wonder, right? The music is very much Europop, which makes since since he is European after all.

This is another solid hit written by Zach Adam, proving that this man can do no wrong. He is the writing genius behind a great deal of XELLE, and is working with several other talents, including Phi Phi O'Hara (who's debut is still yet to see light of day outside of live performances). Now, how do I go about getting him to write some music for me?

You can buy the track on iTunes, and I highly recommend you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment