Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Seth Storm Releases Raunchy "TeKilla" Video

What can I say? Italians love me! This video was sent to me by a producer who worked with another Italian singer that I've covered before. What's the difference? This guy is a little less gay. Ok, so he's is a LOT less gay. Anyway, check it out below. It's "TeKilla" by Seth Storm.


(Warning: blurred nudity)

This video marks a huge improvement over his last, at least production wise. The video looks great. It's one big party complete with a guy dressed as Bane wrestling with a guy in a Sin Cara mask. What more could you ask for? Lesbians kissing. Got it. Topless women? Well if you're here, you probably weren't asking for that BUT YOU GOT IT ANYWAY! See what I mean about less gay. I mean, at least you get to see him in a Rocky Horror gold speedo. That was a treat, right?

Unfortunately the lyrics are very hard to understand. The song is in English, but due to him not being a native speaker, some of the words get lost in the mix. It also doesn't help that his voice is processed to hell (though I do feel like it gives the song that party feel he was definitely going for). I am pretty sure he says at one point that he is going to "drink the fxxk out of you".  Take that how you will.

What I gather is that the song is about a girl that he compares to tequila, a reference that makes far more sense after you hear how he pronounces it (more a long e sound that the short i sound you'd expect). It's a pretty fun romp through the world of Europop. This is a much more raw and indie take on the scene over there, being a stark contrast to what I've showcased in the past.

Oddly enough, the track is up on US iTunes. Grab it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment