Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Song of the Month - Dream Beats & Molly "Beneath The Lights"

I know I just did a story on this a few days ago, but it came down to this and another track (which is up for a special Wild Card Position I will address soon), and both of them were from the last week. I had no choice, really. It looks like my faves Dream Beats have won my hearts again -- and since they have put it up on US iTunes, it's free game!


Dream Beats is quickly becoming the go-to producer for indie pop. I say that because he is making a habit of turning artists who are just starting out into internet phenomenons. And this guy doesn't even have a thousand fans on Facebook. He just magically makes people awesome. Molly is no different. She has the talent, and now with an amazing track, she is sure to excel and move on to even more hit pop tracks.

There isn't much to say about the song that I haven't said already in my previous post. It is a great song with a very interesting juxtaposition between verse and chorus. The Dream Beats production is the solid foundation, and Molly's vocals are the glittery sparkles that bedazzle the top. And that, my friends, is the gayest thing I have ever said on this site.

Ever.

Grab the track on iTunes so he keeps finding new talent to make songs for so I can keep this gig going!

No comments:

Post a Comment