Thursday, April 11, 2013

Holly Elle Shows Us Who She Is With New Video

Just when you think an Holly Elle is going back into hiding to work on more content,she reemerges and brings you something to keep your faith and keep you going. I was beginning to wonder if we would see a video out of her last EP, and thankfully, we did see a release -- but it's not what you think it is. Check out "Who I Am".



This video came as a bit of a shock for me. As far as I knew, she was headed in the direction of upbeat song "Predator". This track was one of the more soulful and slow tracks from "Loepardess". While it's not a bad choice, it is shocking to say the least.

As for the video, this is along the same lines as her previous video "Don't Come Home". There isn't a lot of action, but more extended sequences and lip syncing to her track. The video consists mostly of Holly walking around Nashville which is a big part of who she really is, aiding to the song's message. She is not afraid of showing off her true colors for her fans.

While it may not be as emotionally tying as some of her previous videos, it still is a good forward motion for this artist. She has grown exponentially since the time I started following her. I can only hope that she does another video for this EP. Ideally? "Seeing Red." Logically, though, I'd say "Predator."

No comments:

Post a Comment