Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Song of the Month - Kim Smith "Jealous"

I know, I know. The Song of the Month is supposed to be posted on the last day of said month, but sometimes I get busy. So, without further ado, allow me to reveal the Song of the Month for March, 2013 -- Kim Smith's sexy hit "Jealous"!


Don't know who Kim is? That's understandable, I guess. He released his first single this month, and it has been on my mind ever since. I have always love independent artists, especially when they are quality acts. He is Australian and sexy. What more could you ask for? Maybe a sexy song? Well then get a load of "Jealous".

This song is about exactly what you'd think it is about -- being a complete jealous bitch. Ok, maybe "bitch" is a bit too far, but it is very relatable. One can assume that the song is about an unrequited love (it never comes out and explicitly says so), due to him saying he is jealous of all the other boys in your life. He would even like to just be a fling with you, but you ignore him.

Why would anyone ever ignore Kim? I mean he is buck naked in his new music video, and with that body and that mug, whoever this person is ignoring him must be messed up in the head. I mean just check him out.



You can grab the single for yourselves on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment