Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kim Smith's Sexy Video For "Jealous"

Kim Smith may have only popped up on my radar a few short weeks ago, but he is already pinning my attention down. He has recently released the sexy new music video for his debut song "Jealous" and it has a lot going for it. Mostly because he's freaking hot! Check it.



OK, now watch this video and tell me he's not sexy. You can't do it, can you? Kim's "Jealous" is mostly a mashup of him singing his own track, but for this situation it works. It reminds me a lot of Tokyo Black's "Steal The Night" but with more muscular men attached to it. Of the lot, my favorite look has to be the suspenders go, where he has the leather arm straps. Gotta love a man in suspenders. Someone back me up on this!

This video also proves that Australians are among the hottest people ever.

My favorite part is that we get to hear the original version of this song. Before, he was teasing everyone by only releasing a remix. While I like the mix, it's always great to hear the song how it was originally recorded, and introducing everyone with a remix instead of a original mix was a very ballsy move. I'm not 100% sure this move worked, but what I can say is that it left me checking back for the original. I guess in a way that works, right?

The video is hot and so is the song. You can hop on iTunes worldwide and buy this track.

No comments:

Post a Comment