Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kimberly Cole Reveals "U Make Me Wanna" Video -- Sort Of

I have talked time and time again about how much I love this song. "U Make Me Wanna" has been on my Bumpin' In Da Car playlist since it came out, and I have yet to get sick of it. Kimberly has been teasing her fans with the video for this gem for a while now, and it's finally out... Well kind of. Check it out and see what I mean.




The video starts off really strong with Cole and her crew coming upon a run down trailer park and making it dance heaven. A fourth of the way into their number, she accidentally hits one of the dancers and has to find a replacement. That replacement just so happens to be comedian Nathan Barnatt. I don't understand him or who he is.

Anyway, the rest of the video is mostly Kimberly being super fine and sexy while Nathan is uncoordinated and awkward. It's something totally unexpected from her, and it really is a surprise for the plot to be put to a more serious sounding dance track.

My only real complaint has nothing to do with the sillier aspects of the shoot, but more so that my sexy mayun Garza was absent from the shoot. I was looking forward to seeing more of him. I guess I can still cling to the hope that there is a second version of the video in the works where he is available to be in the production.

What do you think of the video? Love it? Hate it? Don't get it? Let me know! I love hearing your feedback.

Update: Upon further investigation, it has been discovered that Garza is absent from the shoot because he is currently on tour dancing for Nicki Minaj! That is a crazy accomplishment and we are all proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment