Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cherie Lily is "Dripping Wet"

Apparently there is a lot going on in the music world that escapes my attention. Thankfully, I have friends like Pollo Del Mar who keep me in the loop. The queen of "Houserobics" is back with another amazing track. Cherie Lily is about to leave you "Dripping Wet" -- and yes, even you, my loyal gay readers. Check it.



Before you ask, yes those are spikes sticking out of her breasts, and no I have no idea why. He fashion is actually great throughout the video. From the glasses to the black hair highlighted with an array of pinks and oranges, she looks great throughout this promo. To be honest, the fashion really isn't the focus of this video. It's all about the sex appeal.

I am sure she is fully aware that her clothes aren't exactly the focus of the shoot. There are so many almost naked sweaty men and women (dem firefighters!) sprinkled throughout this video, making it appealing to almost anybody. Well, anybody who likes hyper sexed up people who are sweating and ready to pounce. Damn, I just had Hyper Crush "Werk Me" flashbacks.

The song itself is really amazing, too. The song is just as sexualized as the video is, but the beat is so catchy and she has some great vocals. I really can't wait to hear more from Cherie, and seeing as she's gotten almost 7,000 hits in just a few days, she is definitely on her way to going viral. Let's hope we see this song get the notoriety it deserves -- and gets on iTunes soon to qualify for Song of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment