Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Aqua Single In Fall

Trusted site, Aqua Fan Page, a site dedicated to news exclusively centered around Danish pop group Aqua and the members' side projects, has translated a recent interview where Aqua tells fans that a new single is on the way this fall. Of course I couldn't resist this story. The Aqua fan in me wouldn't allow for that.


The translator makes a distinct note that they did not say whether this would be a brand new single, or another track pulled from their last album, Megalomania. My gut says that it will be a song from the album, but I will keep up high hopes for a new song, as I can never have enough new Aqua. Not much has come from the band recently, as they have been busy with their Australian tour. We still have yet to see a music video for "Like A Robot" which was promised prior to it's release.

Another exciting bit of information released at the end was an informal announcement of a US and Canada tour. I am excited, and I hope that they plan to tour more than just Hollywood and New York City like most other foreign acts. Here's for hoping they hit up the Midwest!

Not much else is known for now, but I'll keep you updated. For now, I will focus on making a point to show them that they do have US fans who do want to listen to and buy their material.

No comments:

Post a Comment