Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Site News: A Bit Of A Reduction Ahead

Hello my loyal readers. I am saddened to bring you this news, but it has to be said. I took on a far too large of a group of shows to review. Four shows a week has been taking a tole on me these past couple weeks and I have basically reached my breaking point. I am missing so much in the spectrum of news and music, and the reviews are not getting the numbers of hits that I was hoping they would. So effective immediately, I will no longer be reviewing Work Out New York, Vanderpump Rules, or Apres Ski.

While I immensely enjoy watching these three shows, it has become a burden and almost a chore to watch them in the time constraints that providing a review presents. It is unfair to me as a fan and unfair to you as readers. Over the past weeks I have noticed my reviews become more cynical and harsh. It's not what I deserve as an avid fan of these franchises and not what you as readers and fans yourselves deserve either. I may revisit these shows in the future, as well as give updates periodically on my opinions on the twists and turns they'll take, but at this time I can no longer commit to reviewing four shows a week.

The good news is I will continue to review The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, as it does get good hits and has been one of my flagship shows (along with RuPaul's Drag Race and Skin Wars) and have been a staple in my reviewing segments over the past few years. I have certainly learned my lesson in taking too big of a load, especially around the holiday season. I hope that this apology suffices. I promise to look into scheduling before committing to shows in the future.

With this reduction in work load, I hope to be able to bring you more news as well as have more time to actually enjoy my holiday. With reviews only coming out on Wednesdays and no solid release date for either Skin Wars or RPDR just yet, I might actually be able to go back to doing some of the things I love to do. Again, I'm sorry if you were enjoying my reviews of this show. I have a lot more in store from my recently activated YouTube channel focused on anime to an upcoming musical related project, you'll still have your fill of me.

And that sounded really wrong.

Anyway, thanks for reading. You all mean so much to me. I'll try and do better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment