Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chad Michaels + Liquid360 Make One Hot Music Video

I already posted a bit on how interesting this song was turning out to be, but with missed deadlines and a lack of official anything, I was losing hope for this one. Thankfully Chad is not a lady that breaks promises. We finally have the new music video -- and let's just say that even with the strange timing of Cher and her #1 impersonator coming out with a video at the same time, I've still got my eyes on Chad.



What can I say? This song is hot. Before I had a harder time deciphering which voice was which, so the visual aid helps a lot. Both Chad and Liquid get a good amount of vocal time, making this a true duet instead of a featuring track. The way I interpreted the lyrics was that she was talking about how being the winner of RPDR and getting the crown isn't everything. Simply winning doesn't make you a queen and the crown is only temporary. The main version of the song is produced by Majik Boys, who we have come to know and love in the gay music scene over the past years. Huge shout out to the boys!

When it comes to the video, I have to say I'm in love. The lighting, the colors, the makeup, the hair, even the costumes -- everything is perfect. Seeing Liquid360 for the first time was awesome as well because he's friggen hot. Who needs a video ho when you've already got a hot singer? Chad looked stunning as always for this encounter. I don't know if he's had work done since the show or if the lighting was just that good but she looks even younger than All Stars. I swear to God Chad is aging backwards.

The video tells the tale of a queen who has reached a high level of fame and developed an ego. Said ego gets this queen into a lot of trouble and once her fifteen minutes of fame are up, people start to see the bitch she really is and dump her. Mixed in, as always, are a lot of sexy dance sequence because it is a drag queen video after all.

Did I mention I think Liquid360 is really hot? Can we get more of him?

The track is also finally available on iTunes. There's also a remix album with a far sexier album cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment