Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chad Michaels Joins The Drag Race Music Club

I can't say for sure, but for some reason I think I saw that Chad had once said he didn't plan on doing music. Well, I guess things change, because she's had a track brewing on the DL for us all lately, and if you haven't been following her closely over the past few weeks you may have missed it! She's teaming up with a friend by the name of Liquid360 and is about to release "Tragic Girl".


First of all can I say how amazing this cover is? Everything about it is perfect -- Chad's face, the posing, the colors, EVERYTHING! I wouldn't expect any less from top contender of season four and winner of All Stars. Chad has always personified perfection. She has even been criticized for being too perfect. I mean is that even a real thing?

The track was supposed to come out yesterday, August 13, but it looks like it may have been pushed back a bit. No reasoning has been given from any of her official social media, nor on her website. In it's place, a 30 second snippet of the track was released. The website still has August 2013 as a release date, but no day has been solidified since it's missed projection yesterday.

The snippet shows a bit of the chorus, focusing on high energy club/dance music. I didn't get enough of the lyrical content to truly analyze what the song is about. What we do know is that there will be at least three remixes packaged with the release, as well as a music video. The extent of Liquid360's involvement in the project is still unconfirmed, although he is slated to be in the video.

We will update on future release dates as they become known.


1 comment:

  1. I saw the ringtone on itunes mobile today.

    ReplyDelete