Wednesday, December 19, 2012

April Kae Releases Debut Video

Remember how I couldn't get over how talented Ms. April Kae was? Well she's not stopping any time soon. With her second single fresh out of the gate, she's decided to go ahead and drop the video for her first one, "The Writings On The Wall", and it definitely proves something -- she's just as gorgeous as she is talented. Check it.




The fact that this video hasn't blown up astounds me. This video may not be groundbreaking, but it is a solid track, and it is on par with similar artists such as Colbie Caillet. The video is incredibly well produced for an indie artist, and further prove that she is not fooling around with a career in music.

The best part of the video, in my humble opinion, are those of her driving around in her Jeep. They show off a bit of her fun side, while the rest of the video is pretty serious. It could have probably done without the green screen bits that stick out pretty bad due to their extreme difference from the rest of the light and beautiful video.

As I said before, this video needs a few more (thousand) views to it, so I decided to do my part. Check it out. Let me know what you think. I'll definitely be keeping up with April! You can buy the song on iTunes, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment