Monday, March 16, 2015

Site News: Poll Time! I Need Your Opinion On A New Show To Follow

Hey guys! As the fall/winter reality TV schedule is starting to wrap up and we make room for Spring shows, I find myself missing out on a few that I would love to be doing, but I don't really have all the time I wish I did. I need your help to figure out which show I should fit into my tight schedule.


So on this poll we have four options:

1. Vanderpump Rules
I hadn't paid any attention to this show until this year and I more or less fell in love. All of these people are more or less awful human beings, which makes for the best TV you can have. I already review Beverly Hills, so this could be an easy fit into the list.


2. The Real Housewives of Cheshire 
 This is the latest over-seas housewives show, and people are going crazy for it. With the British Re-Invasion happening in Sci-Fi shows, it's about time we embrace their reality TV as well.


3. The Real Housewives of Atlanta
I personally love this show, but I didn't get as big of a reaction to my monthly recaps of it as I would have liked. Maybe if I review it weekly, we will have the kind of draw I was looking for. Plus, Nene Leakes is my hero.


4. Face Off
Kind of the oddball here, but I have been loving this show for a long time, and with Drag Race already under way this year and Skin Wars already on the list of shows for me to review, this won't
seem so out of place by the time the next season pops up.


Let's be clear that this won't be the end-all-be-all for the site, and I do have the final say on things, but I really would love to see what the readers think. Based on our current 2015 lineup of Beverly Hills, Drag Race, and Skin Wars, we are definitely looking to expand for next year. We need to keep the ball rolling!

Head over the right side of the page and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment