Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Adam Lambert Teases Retrun With Snippet Of Single "Ghost Town"

I know I usually only post about smaller indie artists, but I'll be damned if Adam Lambert isn't one of the best gay role models out there. Pair that with the fact that his fans, Glamberts, have always treated my site well each time I've posted about him, and it becomes a bit obvious why I decided to post on this. It looks like Adam is ready to emerge from the studio and show the world what he's been working on.


Recently buffed up openly gay vocalist Adam Lambert is back! Let us rejoice! Somewhere in the down time of his tour as legendary rock group Queen's new frontman, Lambert has found the time to record a new full length album, The Original High, which is set to release later this year. While we don't have a lot of info on it, sneaky Adam went to social media to give his fans the first taste of what's to come from him in the future. Check out this small but tasty snippet from "Ghost Town".


A video posted by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on

It is pretty short, and we don't get to hear any "vocals" per say, but we do get a fun beat that even in just the few seconds gets stuck in your head, and some whistling which hasn't been a thing in pop music for a hot minute. I may be jumping the gun just a tad, but I really do think this track is going to be a hit.

And the Glamberts, I already know, agree with me. The instagram post has already gone viral, with already over 20 thousand likes and growing; not to mention the blog and news sites clamoring for more. I guess Adam really knows what he's doing.

To spice things up a bit, he even released a picture with what looks to be lyrics from the song. It isn't outright stated that they are lyrics, but he does mention "ghost" in them, which is a pretty good indicator. Bask. Enjoy. Love.


Sadly we've got to wait a whole month until the track officially gets released. The date is set for April 21st. Lucky for us, Adam is addicted to social media, so I'm sure we'll see a bit more of this in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome and I Cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. I can't wait to see what he's got for us this time. And btw, I think he's a good role model for everyone, straight or gay.

    ReplyDelete