Sunday, March 29, 2015

Moses Universe Gives Hashtag Realness In New Music Video

I've been fighting the battle against hashtags from day one. I am just recently to the point to where I appreciate them on social media, but in pop culture (such as TV shows forcing the tags they want trending down your throat) and music, I was still firmly against it all. Well I guess I need to change that stance too because the artist formerly known as Moses -- now known as Moses Universe -- has come out with a new single and video to get everyone up and dancing again. Check out "#Epic".





I have such a great love for Moses Universe. He has been steadily pumping out music since practically the birth of this site, and I've been making a point to cover his antics whenever I can. Another one of Zach Adam's talented musical children, along side XELLE and Phi Phi O'Hara, Moses has a dark mysterious energy about him that makes for amazing pop music with just a hint of sexy to make things work.

The video is a fun trip to watch. We have a lot of black and white shots of Moses on his own, as well as a lot of shots of him out in a back alley. Mixed throughout the video are a lot of pieces with women who appear to be having a tea party, and end up handling live ducklings? Yeah. Not sure what's going on with that, exactly.


Moses really knows what he and his team are doing, because he may be releasing music at a slower pace, but it's a steady one, and each single really sounds like a lot of work went into it. He is on point in his videos, he has the production together, and he is always has something that's going to make people dance.

Now if only we could get that album he's been talking about for years now.

As of now, the track has yet to be uploaded to iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment