Sunday, December 7, 2014

Nashville Diva Holly Elle Wants To "Lose Control"

It's no secret that I love me some Holly Elle. I have been following her ever since I fell for her when her first EP came out, and Leopardess was no different. Now, once again, she has evolved to create even more exciting new music. Let's take a quick look at "Lose Control".


I love that Holly is always changing up her sound so that she can make something new and unexpected. Far from "Seeing Red" and even far beyond her last single "Lifeline", this new track "Lose Control" breaks her out into the realm of R&B/Pop. With a beat that sounds like it is straight out of a rap track meshed with vocals that sound like they belong on any one of today's radio stations, Holly has certainly found a good vibe and made a hit.

If there has ever been a song that I wanted to see a music video for from an indie artist, this is it. This is her strongest song to date both vocally and production wise. This is the artist that I saw her developing into from day one, and I'm so glad that she has ascended to this level and continued to progress. She had the voice to begin with, and now she's got the confidence and the right team behind her.

I'm so happy to see Holly progress, and this song seems to be a message that she is officially out there. She's been featured on TV shows, she's become a musical icon in her home town, and now she's ready to break free and make music for the world to hear. We're ready, Ms. Elle, so let us have it!

Grab your copy of "Lose Control" on iTunes and hop over to her Facebook and let her know that you are lovin' it just as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment