Saturday, December 13, 2014

NeNe Leakes and Teresa Giudice Make The Best Housewives Duo Ever

I know everyone was buzzing about the reuniting of NeNe and Kim Z on WWHL last week, but I'm gagging even more over the amazingness that is the photo(s) below that Nene posted on her official site and her Facebook earlier this week. Check it out!

Teresa Giudice (left) and NeNe Leakes (Right)

NeNe Leakes with Teresa Giudice and her daughters Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana.
Teresa appeared at a showing of NeNe's Broadway debut in Cinderella, where she has taken over the main role. Other celebrities such as Keke Palmer have starred in this role, and people generally rotate out of spotlight every few months. In her final days before having to go to prison for her short sentence, Teresa treated her children to see the show, and got backstage to see the star.

On her website NeNe was quoted saying "My girl Teresa Giudice came to Cinderella last nite with her beautiful daughters to support me! I love the girls! They were so fabulous! And I loved seeing Teresa. She looks so good and she’s a super strong woman!"

I love this cross-show love. It's been a long while since we've seen two housewives from different cities getting along. Maybe we can have a few Nene cameos in RHNJ along the road. Who knows? I hope they continue this friendship because not only is it awesome, but it's totally cute, too. I am glad to see Teresa spending her time wisely before she goes away, and that she's following through on her promise to spending as much time as she can with her children. I'm sure the four girls had a blast.

As for NeNe, we all know she can get crazy, but it's not often we get to see this softer side of her (and she looks so beautiful with that new hair!), which gives yet another reason to love this photo-op. You go girls. You go!

No comments:

Post a Comment