Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Exclusive Clip - Brandon Hilton's New Single "Wavelength"

Check out this awesome exclusive clip of Brandon Hilton's upcoming single "Wavelength".  This is Brandon's first official single in nearly two years, and is his big comeback, so let's be sure and give it all we've got this time!


A video posted by Brandon Hilton (@brandonhilton) on


"Wavelength" has been a long time coming. This has been his first official release since "Dance Til I Die", released two years ago. Since then he has only release some snippets and one promo single ("Daddy"), but this is his big statement to the world showing that he is back and ready to fight for his place in pop music again. When asked Brandon had this to say:

"I've spent the last 2 years figuring out life and my sound. I didn't really know where I wanted to go with either of them until a few months ago. things just kinda fell into place and I knew it was a sign that I needed to step back in the studio. I've experienced love, life and loss the past 2 years and I have a lot to say about it. WAVELENGTH is just the beginning of the emotional roller coaster I'm about to take you on."

For those who are unsure, "Wavelength" is a love song, but not a traditional one."WAVELENGTH is about a destructive love, a dangerous love," he explained to me.  "Things seemed so perfect and in an instant they fell apart. It's about loving someone so much that you push them away. I didn't realize we were living on 2 different wavelengths until it was too late."

If you follow Brandon Hilton on Facebook or Twitter, he's been claiming for weeks that he's on a different wavelength than pretty much everyone, so you bet I asked about that, too. His response was short and simple. "It's about being on two different pages with someone, but not really finding out until it's too late, but by then you're already crashing and burning."
  

The single will release this Friday, December 19.


No comments:

Post a Comment