Monday, December 22, 2014

Liz Primo Teases New Single "Like A Star"

I wonder if Liz Primo is ever going to make a song I don't instantly love. Back during #TheReturn I interviewed this diva, and she told me about some new tracks she was working on that were coming soon. The first of these tracks "Like A Star" is primed and ready to go for first quarter 2015, and she's got a preview for all the fans who've been waiting patiently.






To be fair, this preview is for one of the remixes by Dark Intensity, but it still gives us a good idea of what the song is like. It really has a fun dance beat to it, and it has the usual melodic vocals that we've come to know and love from Liz.

Although we don't really have much to go on, I know for sure that this one is getting the video treatment (not that I stalk her on Facebook or anything), and I'm under the impression that much like "Blown Away", the original version of this track is slower. Unfortunately it seems like her current label shys away from music that's not dance, so we may not get to see the original for a while.

Thus far we don't have an exact release date, but we do have a January 2015 as a guide, which is pretty awesome. We get to start out the new year with some new Liz Primo. Hopefully we will get her other single "White Knight" soon after!

No comments:

Post a Comment