Saturday, October 25, 2014

Wendy Ho Drops Her Greatest S**ts!

Lemme start out by saying that this is a story about Wendy Ho, and if that isn't enough of an NSFW warning for you, then you are obviously in the wrong place. Anyway, I know that I'm a little late on this one, but I still wanted to give a shout out and share some love with a home-state hero. She was big on Logo back when they were cool and did music video stuff, and since then she's been touring the country, selling her raunchy music to anyone who'll listen. That's you. Listen.


Ugh, I just know that Wendy is going to give me so much crap for censoring the title of her album.

[Even more NSFW-y stuff under the cut. If you aren't used to Wendy's sense of humor, this article may not be for you.]



"Greatest Shits" is Wendy's way of saying she's released a lot of music and you can now conveniently buy all of the songs that are not horrible in one location. I say that with love and jest. Songs that any Wendy fan has come to know and love are all here, such as "Public Place" (now in fun dance form), "Bitch I Stole Yo Purse" and my personal favorite "Poop Noodle".

But don't you dare think that she's coming to the table with a bunch of old stuff you probably already own (RIGHT!?). There's some new fun stuff on here too. We have a kind-of-cover version of Miley Cirus's hit "We Can't Stop". I say kind-of-cover because Wendy Ho never does a legit cover. This one is the lyrics of her previous hit "Yes I'm A Ho" set to a beat you can all recall. We also got a fun remix of "Shake It Out The Leg" and her newest single "F**k Me" (and iTunes had it listed as that so don't be callin' me out!).

I like the balance of new and old with this collection. She's not just slapping together songs she's had on her laptop for the past five years. She's actually putting effort into it, and having met her before, I wouldn't expect less. She would never expect someone to buy something without gettin' a lil sumthin' sumthin'. And since she can't be everywhere to give out handy-j's to everyone in sight, she's given us new material.

I think it's notable for the world to know that this album is currently charging on the Billboard Comedy charts. She was up to spot 12 the last time I checked, but if you guys continue to buy and bitch at local DJs to play her stuff it will keep rising. I think that's how Billboard works. Well, however they get their data is what you should do! iTunes, people! iTunes!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like how she recorded the some of the best songs like FUCK ME on the greatest shits is not hitting like the original recorded song

    ReplyDelete