Saturday, February 9, 2013

RuPaul Gags Everyone With His Peanut Butter

RuPaul has finally dropped the music video to his single "Peanut Butter" that was released this past summer. It may have been a sleeper hit at the time, but now that it has been featured on Drag Race, it's sure to take off. The video... I have no words for.



No, really. I have no words. I mean what is this? I know we are talking about RuPaul, here, but still... what? This video, the one that has been teased to us for so long now, is not only completely bat-shit, but also not even the full song.

Confusion aside, I'm pretty sure this is one of the best things I've ever seen. Not to freak everyone out with a complete 180, but this is just the right level of crazy. It's got overly "plump" boys shakin' their thangs, Big Frieda flowing like a pro, and RuPaul with an ass that would make real ladies jealous. Ru looks perfect. Frieda looks perfect. Those guys' asses look perfect.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it took watching it about five times for it to truly sink in. Do I think this is for everyone? Hell no. Do I think this is for me? Probably not, but I'll play it on repeat for the next few hours regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment