Monday, February 18, 2013

Colette Carr News: New Video + Upcoming Hints

Sometimes I feel like my I might as well just make TOTU into a Colette Carr fanblog as much as I talk about here. But alas, she is a very talented, young lady who has been producing music at a rapid pace. It can be hard to keep up with, so I'll do my best to fill you in today. Let's start with her new video.



Yup. That just happened. This video seems to be something to tide over the fans to keep us interested until next month when the third part of Skitszo comes out. Thankfully, this track, a promo song she had released in 2012, is pretty hot. The video is a mix of the style from her debut video "Back It Up" mixed with the over the top sex appeal from her newer videos such as "Like I Got A Gun". The sexiness makes sense given that the song is overly hyped with sexual lyrics.

The perfectly timed release of the video for "(B)A$$" leads me to believe that it may be a part of the Skitszo Collection, probably part three that is coming out in less than a month. To be fair, this is just my take on the line-up of events, but it would be a great addition to the list, especially seeing as the remix used in the video was fantastic.

Another "confirmed" track is something you'd have to pay attention to her social media closely to even catch. According to her Facebook, she will be shooting the video for a new song called "Never Gonna Happen" on March 4th. The track is produced by CherryCherryBoomBoom (so it's obviously going to be amazing) and Fernando Garibay. Sadly there seems to be no other info available just yet on it. I'll keep you posted. You know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment