Sunday, November 1, 2015

Angelo Garcia Releases New Spanish Language Single

Hell yes I'm gonna post about Angelo Garcia. Why wouldn't I? He's hot, fun, and talented. That's pretty much every check mark that it takes to get on this site. But something in Spanish? Well I don't speak (much) Spanish, so I might not have much to say, but still, check out that hot cover, and enjoy the fun beat -- unless you speak Spanish, then you can enjoy it for what it is.


This is Angelo's first Spanish language single in practically forever. "La Segunda Fuga Del Chapo Guzman" is such a fun track. Angelo has been campaigning to reconnect with his Spanish-speaking fans for a long time now, posting most of his updates both in English and Spanish for some time now, and even posting several videos of him speaking Spanish so those fans can understand him better. He had been focusing on his newly found LGBT superstar status, and felt the need to reconnect with where it all began.

"Chapo" is a part of his new project El Wero, which looks like could be his new Spanish full album. All I know about this is that the song is super fun. It has a lot of traditional and regional sounds, accompanied by Angelo's strong vocals, making it entertaining even for those who cannot understand what the lyrics are about. I personally haven't spoken Spanish since I was in high school and saying when that was would make me look and feel far too old.

I think this single is incredibly important for Angelo's career. He has a lot of very passionate fans, and may of them have been following him since he was a young boy in Menudo. As of this time, there isn't any (obvious) word if "Chapo" will get a video treatment. I sincerely hope it does, because that cover is stunning. It is also unclear on the status of Garcia's current English language project with it's upcoming single.

You can grab the single on iTunes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment