Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dark Intensity And Liz Primo Release "Dance With Your Heart" Official Video

It's no secret that I love Liz Primo. DJ Dark Intensity is growing on me rapidly too. Thus, when the two of them team up, it's obvious that I should be covering the video's release. I'm a tad late (by about a week or so), but I finally found a spot to put this little gem in. Check out the official video for the amazing single "Dance With Your Heart" by Dark Intensity featuring Liz Primo.





Yes! I have been waiting for this for a long time. "Dance With Your Heart" was a wonderful teacup between two talented developing artists. Liz has been a staple on this site for years now, and Dark Intensity has been in my line of vision over the course of the last year or so. When I discovered they were working together on a new track (not just a remix), I was ecstatic. I fell in love with this song many months ago, and now we have a video to go along with it.

As for the plot, it follows the story of the song more or less, talking about rebuilding a crumbling relationship. It is cute to see the two of them in a mock relationship, with Manny (Dark Intensity) sleeping on the couch, and Liz in her morning "I don't really care" attire. After running into each other on the boardwalk, they go to the club together and party the night away. For some reason this video's quality isn't up to the same standards that Liz has brought us in the past, but where it lacks in gloss, it makes up for in heart -- pun intended this time.

This version of "Dance With Your Heart" is not the radio version you'll get if you venture over to iTunes. This one seems to be made specifically for the video, and even features a very club moment with the vocals fading in and out towards the end as if it were on a turn table. The two look like they had a lot of fun with this project, and it really shows. Both of them are attractive and screen ready, and they've got the talent to back it up. Liz and Dark Intensity were a match made in heaven. Let's pray to the musical gods that they work together on a project in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment