Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Check It Out - I Have A New Side Project

In case you have been wondering what the decrease in posts around here is all about, I thought I'd let you know that I have been working on a couple of side projects. Yes, Famous By Proxy is still in the works (and much further along than I might have let on), but this one is a bit different. It's aimed at a bit of a different audience than usual. This time around, I'm getting into some anime and manga discussion. Welcome, lovers of Japan!





I know, I know. Anime isn't what this site is all about, but it is something I am doing, and it is worth noting why I've been a bit MIA lately. I will still keep up with the weekly episode reviews, and next month I am picking up a new show (No, not RHOA). I hope you can all stick with me through this, and even support the new YouTube channel by liking and subscribing if that's your thing.

If not, it's all cool. I wanted to showcase two different facets of myself in two different ways. I have been interested in anime and manga for far longer than I have in pop music and drag queens, so to be fair this is something I've been putting off. I hope that those of you who like both, much like me, will take the time to look into what I have to say. I have more reviews coming soon, so don't worry. The channel is barely a week old. There is plenty more to come in the upcoming weeks.

Again, thank all of you for your continued support. There will be more info on the Famous By Proxy podcast closer to the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Among those posts I've seen, this is the most particular one, and I think the blogger must have spent lots of time on it, thank you so much!

    deck flooring supplier in india

    ReplyDelete