Friday, September 18, 2015

Bravo Finally Offers Up Details On Vanderpump Rules Season 4

I will never understand how Bravo operates. Every other TV station ever of all time announces far ahead of time that shows have gotten renewed with press releases. Bravo is weirdly secretive of their shows being renewed, with only the major ones (like the Real Housewives franchise) get talked about, and even then it's usually on Andy Cohen's show, or just in casting announcements. The smaller shows, like Vanderpump Rules just get trailers that fall from the sky. I guess that makes today a good day.






Praise the almighty Bravo gods that this show is back. I fell in love with this show while season three was airing and immediately wanted more. There had been rumors that the show was filming, but I never saw anything concrete. Now we have the trailer, and it's making the wait for November 2 so much more painful. The trailer covers so much from Kristen inexplicably still being a cast member, to her and James breaking up, to Shay having a drug problem (!?). It looks like things are going off the deep end this year right out of the gate.

But wait! There's more! More as in a new cast member coming in. Her name is Lala and who the hell cares? Her name is dumb and she shows off her boobs in the trailer. I'm not sure if I'm going to like her. Oh and they also ruined the biggest twist of the season in that Stassi is back. They probably could have saved that for the actual show to catch people off guard, but it is Bravo, so they are bound to do something like this. There's also a lot of drama with Jack, the Toms, and the rest of the crew, but that will have to wait until the premier.

Oh. I didn't mention I would be reviewing this? Well starting November 3 (iTunes/technical side willing) I will be reviewing the show every week. My body is definitely ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment