Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Check Out Two Pre-Release Hyper Crush Tracks!

I was literally in the middle of writing a story about how Hyper Crush had released a track to get people excited about the new album Vertigo due out next week when they dropped another bomb. Oh, and by bomb, I mean track. That's right, including singles we now have four tracks from the new album and it's not even out yet. Let's check out both the title track "Vertigo" and "Illegal"!


I know I'll be reviewing these tracks next week, so I'll keep this short and sweet. The two tracks "Vertigo" and "Illegal" are both up on SoundCloud as exclusives for different blogs.  Both of the songs are very addictive and show movement in the same direction as both "Visions of Coleco" and "Rage" have been. I can honestly say I'm excited for this album.







To be honest, I feel like "Illegal" is not the best track, but with the other three songs being so close to perfection it can almost be tasted, it's really hard to live up to it. With none of the other songs preview-able on iTunes, this is all we have to go on. I guess we will have to wait until Tuesday to get the full picture on what's going on with this release. Will there be any more misses or will it be an album full of hits?

No comments:

Post a Comment