Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Dina Delicious!

Every so often here at Taking Over The Universe, I like to take the time to recognize the birth of a special someone in the lifespan of the site. Today is a celebration for one special lady who has not only been an inspiring artist, but also a great supporter of the site and myself as a human being. I'd like to give a big warm happy birthday to Dina Delicious!


How can you describe Dina Delicious. I like the words "brave", "original" and "hilarious". I may not have known Dina for very long, but I can say she is an amazing person, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. She's touched many lives with her personality and her life story of striving to be who she feels she really is.

I rarely get personal on this site, but I feel like this needs to be said. A while back, I was in a bit of a dark place in my life. I don't often share on social media, but sometimes I leave cryptic messages for those who pay attention. It came as a surprise to me that out of everyone on my friends list, Dina was one who payed attention. She quickly shot me a message letting me know that I was not alone in the world and that there are always people who care about you and want to see you succeed.

Well Dina, the feeling is mutual. I care about you, and I want to see you succeed, too. Even further than you already have. You're a bright star, honey, and today moreso than any other day, is your shining moment. Live it up and have the best birthday ever!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said, I have known Dina for almost 20 years and she is an amazing warm hearted person! hope your year is filled with much love and laughter! happy birthday

    ReplyDelete