Friday, July 31, 2015

Site News: Two New Series Reviews Coming This Month

As Skin Wars comes to a close, I've been looking for another TV series to do weekly reviews for. When I looked at upcoming shows, I fell in love with two. So instead of choosing just one, I decided to do both. That means that on both Wednesdays and Thursdays you'll be getting reviews of two of the hottest new shows. That's right. They're both season ones. And they are both amazing looking.

First up: Work Out New York






Premiering Tuesday August 18 is Work Out New York. It's a spin off of Bravo's long gone Work Out series that took place in California. This time they are focusing on professional personal trainers in New York and the drama that happens between their incredibly buff set of friends. The mega teaser looks amazing. I can see myself being in love with this show from the first episode, and that's why I'll be reviewing it. If you don't like it then obviously you are on the wrong site because I firmly believe my readers all love hot buff shirtless dudes. Plus it will keep us held over until Bravo decides to finally let us see the new season of Vanderpunp Rules.

And our second show is -- Steampunk'd




Steampunk'd is the sister show to Skin Wars, as shown when Skin Wars had a steampunk challenge with the sole purpose of introducing the show. I have been interested in this show ever since the small 15 second teasers started popping up on GSN. This could be the most original reality competition I've ever seen and even though I don't know a whole lot about Steampunk, I will be reviewing this one, too.

It's going to be a busy rest of the summer. I suspect that both shows will be relatively short, but with two shows happening at the same time, I'll definitely have my hands full. But alas, I love reality TV, and this year I made a commitment to bring you more. We've had three shows so far, and even more coming. Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment