Monday, June 15, 2015

Help Fund Our New Project: Famous By Proxy the Podcast!

I finally got everything together! Yay me! Well the time has come. We've been planning this for months and now the time has come for you to do your part. I am ready to make Famous By Proxy a reality, and I would love for you all to be a part of it!



Please please PLEASE go to our Kickstarter page and donate! There are tons of great rewards for those who want to donate and become a part of the project.


Everyone who donates at least a dollar will be personally thanked on our Facebook Page, for the whole world to see, but for those who want to give a little more, there are even greater rewards.

For 15 dollars: You will be featured on this very site for the rest of it's existence (which will be forever, obviously). We will be starting a "Wall of Fame" page for this level of backer and above starting July 1st.

For 30 dollars: We will thank you personally in our debut episode, expected to premier in December as long as we meet our funding!

For 75 dollars: You can get our first ever T-shirt featuring the fantastic logo designed by my good friend and record producer Jared Jones.

For 150 dollars: I will talk about your music, and even play a track! Not an artist? Well I'll play your favorite small time artist to get their name out there!

For 250 dollars: You can be my co-host for an episode. Come along and comment on all the music, tv, and drag you can handle!

For 500 dollars: You get to help me interview someone! I will have a list of celebrities (musicians, drag queens, and reality tv contestants) who want to participate, and you can do a ride-along, and ask up to five of your own questions to be featured on the show, or just for your own private use!

This is my dream, guys, and I hope that we can make this a reality! Thank you all so much for the opportunity, and please don't mind the low quality video. I guess it's just more proof we need better equipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment