Friday, June 12, 2015

Dean Ford's Title Track "Get Messy" Is Here And It's Wonderful

I can't even remember how I stumbled up on Dean Ford, but damn am I happy I did. He may have been MIA for a few years, but all that matters is he is back now and he's providing us with even more dance-rock to get us all moving. This time he's even brought a few friends. Check out "Get Messy" by Dean Ford.


"Get Messy" is a bit more electronic than I had been used to from Dean. His last album, CTRL was more of a rock piece with hints of techno, and now it seems to be flipped around. It feels like whole new territory for him, and given that he even introduces himself at the start of the track, I think this may be a whole new Dean Ford we are dealing with.

Dean didn't come alone with this one. First of all we have a very talented young lady named Renee Coolbirth. She was also featured on the lead-in single for the new EP, "Something To Die For". It would seem these two are good friends. Both of them are talented, so I for one have no problem with this marriage of music.

For the second feature we have U.S. rapper Spose. Most people know him from his big hit "I'm Awesome", but I, however, know him form when he teamed up with Girlicious because I'm gay. Apparently he has had some albums under his belt, and his contribution to this track could really heighten the appeal of Dean Ford and Get Messy.

The EP is set to debut August 18. As of now there is no official track list. But don't fret! You can get this track for free right now on BandCamp simply by signing up for his mailing list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment