Monday, November 24, 2014

RuPaul's Drag Race Season Seven Cast To Be Announced Dec. 7

It's official. Logo has snuck a lot of ads for this, but they aren't really making a big deal out of it. Actually, if it wasn't for fellow drag blog Dragaholic, I would have never noticed. But it is for real. The long anticipated announcement of the season seven cast for RuPaul's Drag Race will be made in just two short weeks.


There have been so many names swirling around for the supposed cast list, from full names of people confident they've got it right to the "hey, this queen has been M.I.A. for the past few months", but only Ru and the production crew really know who's who, and none of them are talking. At least it looks like we won't have to wait too long to find out, though.

They actually have a whole amazing line up for Dec 7th.

7:30p - RuPaul's Drag Race: 15 Fan Favorites of All Time
8:00p - NewNowNext Awards
9:00p - Season Seven Cast Ruvealed

I for one am excited to see who's made it on the cast. I've kept my eye out and noticed a few people popping up at certain events and others that went missing from tour dates. Now in reality this means nothing, but it would be interesting to see if some of the queens I really enjoy have made the cast. Only time will tell, and in the weeks approaching the announcement, I'm sure the hype will only increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment