Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fifth Harmony (Finally) Lets Info Slip On New Album

Now let me tell you. If they hadn't just released a single, I would start to think that "Reflection" was just a hoax. These girls have pushed back this album twice already, and we haven't gotten so much as a tracklisting. Really, all we have to go on are the singles, the free iTunes track, and the cover art (which looks pretty meh in my opinion). BUT NO MORE! Thanks to PopCrush, we have much more info straight from the girls' mouths.






Once again, my gurl Camila takes the lead and is one to explain all about the new single "Sledgehammer". To be honest, I really didn't care much for the single, especially compared to "BO$$", but it is still a very polished and strong track, so I can see why they would put it out. We got the video earlier this week, and it made up for some of my initial dislike for the song, but from what I've heard form the live performances, there will be better tracks.

And according to the girls themselves, there are more gems in store for us fans. First off, there is a track with a "big feature", and another that samples Tupac. Damn, girls. We also got a few song titles such as "Reflection" (duh), "Going Nowhere", and "You Know". We also learned that the song is full of "throw backs" and "jams".

Tacked onto the end of the video is a question about how they decide who sings lead. Well obviously they just throw Camila in there! But in reality, as much as I love her and love her singing voice, I hope that some of the other girls get their time in the spotlight on the upcoming album.

To recap, all we know about the album so far is that it has been rescheduled for January 27th, 2015 and that it's a total jam. This was well worth your time, wasn't it?

Preorder the album on iTunes now and get both the singles ("BO$$" and "Sledgehammer") as well as an album-only song called "Them Girls Be Like".

No comments:

Post a Comment